Thanks to the certificate of the occupational health and safety system according standard ISO 45001 (last version issued in 2018), the company adheres to a voluntary system for an efficient control of the conformity to the standard related to the working environments applicable to the managed processes. The company also obtains a valid support for a higher competitiveness on the market, this through the conformity to organisational criteria and improvement performances that are recognized at international level.
ANCCP Certification Agency has the competences for certifying the Occupation health and Safet Management Systems in every product sector defined by the EA/IAF. In some of these sectors, ANCCP Certification Agency Sro, who is accredited by SNAS, an accreditation body that adheres to the MLA – Multilateral Agreement, carries out the related activities.
ANCCP Certification Agency Sro’s accreditation to SNAS (N° R096) covers the following EA/IAF codes:
- 02 Mining and Quarrying
- 15 Non-metallic mineral products
- 16 Lime, chalk, concrete, cement and similar products
- 17 Metals and metallic products
- 18 Machinery and equipment
- 19 Electrical and optical equipment
- 24 Recycling
- 28 Construction
- 29 Wholesale and retail trade: Repair of motor vehicles, motorcycles and personal and household goods
- 31 Transport, logistic and communications
- 32 Financial intermediation, real estate and renting
- 33 Information Technology
- 34 Engineering services
- 35 Other services
- 37 Education
- 39 Other social services
Accreditation certificates can be downloaded from section Documents of the website.
The certification of the occupational health and safety according to ISO 45001 can be easily integrated with the certification schemes described by the other System standards like
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, ISO 3834, ISO 39001, ISO 37001, SA 8000, ecc.
Companies of various types and dimensions are more and more frequently adopting an Occupational Health and Safety Management System, in order to face the problems and take the opportunities in the field of the occupational safety in a more efficient way. The integration of the Safety Management in the whole management of the company has become a crucial aspect, because the law conformity is now one of the most impacting factors in companies.
The Occupational Health and Safety Management System certificate plays a fundamental role also as an instrument for transforming the law restrictions into business opportunities, for reducing costs and saving resources, and for facing the competition at national and international level systematically and with a long-term strategy
The occupational safety certificate is therefore fundamental for companies aiming to:
- qualify for taking part at calls for tenders or public contracts
- an higher credibility towards internal and external interlocutors
- eliminate or significantly reduce the risks connected to unpredicted safety aspects (both for employees and other interested and potentially exposed parties)
- continue incentive for improvement