Thanks to the certificate of the environmental system according to standard ISO 14001 (last version issued in 2015), the company adheres to a voluntary system for an efficient control of the conformity to the environmental standard applicable to the managed processes. The company also obtains a valid support for a higher competitiveness on the market, through the conformity to organisational criteria and improvement performances that are recognised at international level.
ANCCP Certification Agency has the competences for certifying the Environmental Management Systems in every product sector defined by the EA/IAF. In some of these sectors, ANCCP Certification Agency Sro, who is accredited by SNAS, an accreditation body that adheres to the MLA – Multilateral Agreement, carries out the activities.
ANCCP Certification Agency Sro’s accreditation to SNAS (N° R095) covers the following EA/IAF codes:
- 02 Mining and Quarrying
- 15 Non-metallic mineral products
- 16 Lime, chalk, concrete, cement and similar products
- 17 Metals and metallic products
- 18 Machinery and equipment
- 19 Electrical and optical equipment
- 24 Recycling
- 28 Construction
- 29 Wholesale and retail trade: Repair of motor vehicles, motorcycles and personal and household goods
- 31 Transport, logistic and communications
- 32 Financial intermediation, real estate and renting
- 33 Information Technology
- 34 Engineering services
- 35 Other services
- 37 Education
- 39 Other social services
Accreditation certificates can be downloaded from section Documenti of the website.
The environmental certification according to ISO 14001 can be easily integrated with the certification schemes described by the other System standards like ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, ISO 3834, ISO 39001, ISO 37001, SA 8000 etc.
Companies of various types and dimensions are more and more frequently adopting an Environmental Management System, in order to face the problems and take the opportunities in this field in a more efficient way.
In the company organisation, the Environmental Management System plays a fundamental role also as an instrument for transforming the environmental restrictions into business opportunities, for reducing costs and saving resources, and for facing the competition at national and international level systematically and with a long-term strategy
The environmental certificate is therefore fundamental for companies aiming to:
- qualify for taking part at calls for tenders or public contracts
- an higher credibility towards internal and external interlocutors
- eliminate or significantly reduce the risks connected to the negative environmental impacts (both for employees and other interested and potentially exposed parties)
- continue incentive for improvement